Empire Industry Finance helps you dominate your finances and stay on top, bringing your business out of the the bedroom so you get the best of both worlds!
Empire is a dedicated team of qualified accountants, tax agents, and bookkeepers with real lived industry experience. We get it… building a business is hard in an industry that faces judgement and discrimination. You are your own brand and we understand your unique requirements and work with you as a part of your team to legitimise your business and help you build your very own EMPIRE!
Empire is an award winning, highly qualified, boutique accounting & tax agency.
The FIRST all-female accounting & bookkeeping firm, run by adult industry workers, for the adult industry!
Accounting & Bookkeeping
Professional & confidential
We provide a professional and confidential service. You can rest easy knowing we are working hard in the background to help you build a successful business with a strong financial footing, leaving you free to do what you do best, make money!
At Empire we understand that there are many reasons why people enter into work in this industry, and that we are all at different stages of our careers. It’s our mission to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to succeed, and one of the most important keys to success is education!
Along with the range of workshops and one-on-one sessions we hold, we also work in with state-based services and outreach programs where we provide free access to workshops and resources to educate and inform everyone about tax and financial literacy. We also offer a pro-bono program for those suffering from financial and other life hardships.
Accounting services tailored to the needs of sex workers and only fans influencers in Australia. The Empire Industry Finance team of accountants are in the business of doing this at a professional and respectful level. There are a few tax agents who specialise in working with sex workers. However, with years of experience, we offer a specialised and qualified level of accounting for sex industry workers. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about how we can assist you.
The Empire Industry Finance team understands that people enter the industry for a variety of reasons. We respect them all. The ambitions and financial goals of sex workers are also varied. The goal of financial success is common to all of us.
Whatever your goals and dreams may be, please get in touch with us and let us explore what success truly means to you. Rather than following others’ suggestions or achieving what others think you should achieve, let us assist you in achieving your own goals. Our approach may be of interest to you, so contact us and learn more.
DIRECTOR & TAX AGENT
Master of Commerce, Member of The Institute of Public Accountants, Fellow Member of the Tax Institute, Professional Practice Certificate Holder, Registered Tax Agent, Registered ASIC Agent
PARTNER & ACCOUNTANT
Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Member of CPA, Xero Certified
There are quite a few things that can be claimed on tax. For example, purchasing consumables, such as lubricants, gels, tissues, etc. You can also claim a tax deduction for the cost of sex toys and equipment (e.g. vibrators) you purchase for your work.
An establishment in the sex industry that is required to register for GST includes GST in the amount charged to clients and submits the GST to the ATO.
GST will be charged by individual sex workers depending on the manner in which payments are arranged and whether the individual:
Has an Australian business number (ABN)
GST registration is in effect.
GST credits cannot be claimed by workers who are not registered for GST.
GST is paid by sole traders and businesses making more than $75,000.
- Tax planning and compliance: A sex worker accountant can help with tax planning and ensure that clients are compliant with the tax laws in Australia.
- Financial advice: Accountants can provide valuable financial advice and guidance, helping clients make informed decisions about their finances.
- Record keeping and bookkeeping: Accountants can assist with maintaining accurate financial records, which is crucial for running a business and meeting legal requirements.
- Business planning: Accountants can assist with business planning, including creating financial projections and identifying areas for cost savings.
- Auditing and assurance: Accountants can perform audits and provide assurance services to ensure that financial statements are accurate and reliable.
- Representation: Accountants can represent clients in dealings with government agencies and other organisations.
- Specialisation: Sex worker accountants specialise in this niche which provides more specific and targeted advice and services to sex workers.
Follow us! @EMPIRE_INDUSTRY
🏩 Adult & Alternative Arts Industries Accountants
📱Text us - 042 891 0791
🥇 Voted AICA's 2023 Best Accounting Firm
🏅 AAIA & AICA Award Winner 21 & 22